Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And we're moving quickly.

That's right. Next question. One day after the last question.
Am I getting pushy or what?
But hey, this is my time, my questions, your answers, it's fun, just shut up and go with it. The last one was serious and meaningful, I figured I'd make this one just...a question.
A simple question that's fun to answer. Very fun to read the answers.
And so I ask you, my friends, or friend, due to the fact that I only REALLY have two followers, For the impending zombie apocalypse, what will be your weapon of choice and why?
Honestly, I'm choosing two. The bow and arrow and the sword. Come on. The bow and arrow is just my thing. I crave it. I need it. I'd probably suck at it, but I think I'd look pretty kick-ass. And the sword...I've read many books, young grasshopper. I believe that I could master it eventually. At least chop some zombie heads off.
You know how I am with zombies.
What weapon will you use to fight for your life?

1 comment:

A. K. Francis said...

Oh gods, can we have only one? Because I'm pretty sure I'd start out with a flame thrower or some other way to wield fire because I figure, they're already undead, so will blunt force or piercing REALLY kill them? But anything physical can be consumed by fire, so there you go. (plus I have a certain appreciation for that particular element ;) But, if my fuel runs out (you know, if it's the end of the world and all and there's no more handy), I'd probably want something like a sword for backup... though I'd settle for a baseball bat. :)