Friday, July 9, 2010

And the question is answered: For the impending zombie apocalypse, what will be your weapon of choice?

Christian: The cold of Alaska. I will go to Alaska and since the zombies have no body heat, they will freeze. Then I will crush them with a hammer.
Riana: An m3. It's a machine gun, it kills faster....or an ak47.
Carter: My weapon would be an FAL with an acog scope 'cause it is a really good weapon that is one shot, one kill, easily.
Libby: A machine gun because it's fast and easy to use, or a softball bat because I can swing hard, and just double tap to the head, and they're dead.
Alexis: Flamethrower. Because I can go far and kill more.
Lily: Holy water. (looks like someone mixed up zombies with vampires.)
Bob: There won't be a zombie apocalypse. (and after eight hours of arguing, he finally came up with somewhat of a good answer. An atomic bomb. Even though he'd most likely kill himself in the process.)
Random person from ChaCha: It has been reported that with an HK416 sub-carbine, you'll be set. It has a shorter barrel for easier carrying and larger round than an m16. Good luck out there!
Matt: An mg42 because the giant ass bullets can blow them to pieces.
Noah: Flame thrower. (Or how he said it, Flame throwahh.)
Rayanna: The scorpian from Halo because it's beast and makes your life a whole lot easier.
Emmi: A big knife because it cuts zombies and stuff. (No offense intended, Emmi, but you'd die within the first second with only a knife that cuts zombies and stuff.)
Drew: Brass knuckles, pistol, and a knife.
Firespark (if you didn't already catch it in the comment): Oh gods, can we have only one? Because I'm pretty sure I'd start out with a flame thrower or some other way to wield fire because I figure, they're already undead, so will blunt force or piercing REALLY kill them? But anything physical can be consumed by fire, so there you go. (plus I have a certain appreciation for that particular element ;) But, if my fuel runs out (you know, if it's the end of the world and all and there's no more handy), I'd probably want something like a sword for backup... though I'd settle for a baseball bat. :)

No comments: